Agglico Healthcare Services
The use of advanced technology to deliver healthcare at a distance has the potential to be one of the defining medical revolutions of the 21st century. The vision of providing tailored medical care and services to remote patients is exciting and offers the promise of better and more effective healthcare.
As the population ages and chronic disease explodes, the healthcare delivery system will be forced to treat larger numbers of patients with fewer and more limited resources.
Agglico, an industry leader in advanced telemedicine technology, offers a full range of products and solutions to enable doctors and their patients to realize the many benefits of telemedicine.
Telemedicine is defined as the use of telecommunications technology by medical practitioners, to remotely evaluate, diagnose and treat patients. The use of telemedicine devices, once a novelty, is now standard medical practice in daily use by healthcare practitioners throughout the world.
Agglico TeleMedicine Solutions are viable options that can be leveraged to address such pressing healthcare issues.
Why Agglico TeleMedicine Solutions?
AGGLICO TELEMEDICINE SOLUTIONS IMPROVE ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE:
- Rural patients can more easily obtain specialty services.
- Rural patients can stay in their local communities and not travel long distances.
- Rural hospitals can provide a variety of specialty services to include, stroke, trauma, and intensive care services.
- Specialists and other healthcare providers are able to expand their “reach” through telemedicine.
AGGLICO TELEMEDICINE SOLUTIONS IMPROVES HEALTH OUTCOMES:
- Patients can be diagnosed and treated earlier which can contribute to improved outcomes and less costly treatments.
- Patients with telemedicine supported ICU’s experience reduced mortality rates, reduced complications, and reduced hospital stays.
AGGLICO TELEMEDICINE SOLUTIONS REDUCES HEALTHCARE AND OTHER COSTS:
- Specialists “team up” with local healthcare providers to improve disease management and improved disease management reduces complications and hospitalizations.
- Agglico TeleMedicine Solutions reduces costly transports and unnecessary ED visits.
- High cost patient transfers for stroke and other emergencies are reduced.
- Home monitoring programs can reduce high cost hospital visits.
- Transportation savings to patients who would otherwise need to commute to an urban location.
- Missed work income savings to patients who would otherwise need to commute to an urban location.
AGGLICO TELEMEDICINE SOLUTIONS ASSISTS IN ADDRESSING SHORTAGES PROVIDERS:
- Specialists and other healthcare providers can serve patients in remote, underserved areas using telemedicine.
- Agglico TeleMedicine Solutions allows school nurses and other healthcare providers to serve more students at more locations.
AGGLICO TELEMEDICINE SOLUTIONS SUPPORTS CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
- Rural healthcare providers can more easily obtain continuing education.
- Rural clinicians can more easily consult with specialists.
A fundamental and comprehensive change in the management and delivery of healthcare is crucial to get the most cost effective and efficient use out of limited healthcare resources. Given the various benefits observed through the provision of health care via telemedicine, there is a tremendous amount of momentum toward increasing access to care through the use of health information technologies, thereby creating an exciting and central role for innovation and implementation of new and advanced platforms for service delivery